Thursday, April 19, 2007

Well I always said I wouldn't buy another home after I sold my condo in July, thought it would tie me down a bit , but I just could not resist this property. It is in the foothills of the Mesa verde valley 11 miles from the National Park Entrance. It is 7.25 acres and completely undeveloped and it is fenced all around with water well, septic and power. I will be the first to admit it does need some work, that is a challenge, but those who know me well know that I am a master handyman and no project remains unfinished once I start. I figure about 15,000.00 dollars to get it up to snuff including all permits and licences and wait for the most incredible news.....I only paid 1125.00 dollars for everything. The winters are mild and the summers warm but not overbearing and now I have a place for all my friends to come visit or if I am travelling a place to hang your hat. What a day this was....
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...