Sunday, April 22, 2007

I now know the true 2 meanings of "Taking your breath away" The first meaning is getting the camera focused and click, the result takes your breath away. The second meaning is to hike miles at high elevation in order to get in position to click the camera, that takes your breath away!!!! A wonderful day this place deserves a Google and also to remember double clicking each photo will enlarge it. The weather Gods have been with me for 5 months now, when I started hiking at 9.30am this morning it was sunny and warm and the clouds came over in the afternoon and wind picked up and I was exiting the Park at 5pm it started to rain like crazy. I then drove a couple of hours through high elevation and pounding snow and now I am in a motel in Provo, Utah and watching the Flames and red wings go into the second overtime period. Tomorrow will be a long driving day, I wold like to spend some time around the tabernacle in Salt lake, but not sure if it will happen. This was the last of the National parks and one thing I learned today is not to go on the weekends, too many people. Hope everyone had a good day, Go Flames Go!!! As an ardent Oilers fan I cannot believe I said that!!!!!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...