Thursday, April 12, 2007

Hello from New Mexico...I am in Santa Fe and it is cool and windy. I have decided that I was rushing too much through the sites to see and I need to slow down, I don't have to be back in Nanaimo till 27th April. So I booked into this small motel for three days. It is on the out skirts of Santa Fe but on the bus route. The motel is equipped with a kitchen, pool, very clean and only 35 dollars. Tomorrow is culture day I am going to take the bus to down town and do museums, churches and historical buildings. Then Saturday taking a day trip to a State park. The drive into New Mexico and the towns you start to see all the abode buildings, they sure look beautiful. Tonight after a very wonderful TV frozen turkey dinner in my room I had the pleasure of seeing live hockey, first time in four months, I know I am spoiled. I would like to tell you how pleased I am with my van, it has performed superbly, it drives like a dream, no problems and I still admire the lines on it. Also have to admit that I am starting to get excited about the motor home that I am going to get this summer, different days I pick different models but I think I now know what I want so just have to find the right one. I have received several favorable comments on my blog and I am so happy that you find it rewarding to read, I sure enjoy writing and posting the photographs. I do have to credit my nephew again he was the one who set me thinking in the way I am taking photographs, thanks Andy!!!!! Till tomorrow..

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...