Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Good morning and not much to report today but another humbling and wonderful time with the participants this morning, I seem to have used those words a few times here this last month!!!!!! Went into the dining room this morning and at one of the tables the nurse was doing some physical therapy with a few of the participants, doing things like the chicken dance and ho hokey poky and stretching, well I decided to join in and what a blast!!!! In particular it was so great to see Ellie, who suffered a brain aneurysm about 20 years ago and Lidia who suffers from serious dementia, standing, singing and moving along with these songs, they were able to move to the singing and the smiles on their faces were priceless, which I had had my camera... One on my Grandma's favourite songs, she was a staunch Salvation Army member, was "count your Blessings" how so very true!!!!!! Wish you all a great happy loving day......Les

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...