Thursday, April 26, 2007

Come on admit it....you are suffering from "blog withdrawal" I cannot let you all be in pain so here is an update. Settled down very well and have already connected with many friends and co-workers and old customers. The apartment is great and going to referee a soccer game in a few minutes. My friends in the referee's association presented me with this plaque before I left, which I was very touched to receive. The other photo is the front entrance of the building where I had my condo. It feels really good to be back and looking forward to the summer and hope it comes soon!!!!! Will add to this every couple of days. This weekend I am going to a lovely little Island called Salt Spring Island, it is about a 40 minute drive, then I take the van on the ferry for about 15 minutes. The island is quite hippy and gorgeous, I have many games to referee on their tournament weekend. Have a great weekend and I will post again sunday night, take care...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...