Saturday, March 31, 2007

Yes this is 6.00 a.m. in the morning!!!!Hence the stupid look on my face!!!! Just to prove I am working here, today the volunteers put on a pancake breakfast for the residents and any one in the park, from 7am - 9am, so here I was literally up with the birds. Unfortunately a huge thunder and lightening and rain storm came thro so i think that kept the numbers down, but still it was fun. Now I am off till 4pm when I do my kitchen chores again. This has been some hard work and long hours this week because I was on driving duty during the day and my kitchen duties in the evening, but I am not complaining. April 1st tomorrow and I would love to post something almost believable but incredible and to get every one going but alas cannot as tomorrow, I am on call and cannot leave the facility to get to a computer, but I shall catch ya all next year (That is Texan). Well down to my last week, it has gone by fast and I am now planning my route back to Nanaimo and it looks like I am going to see scenery that is out of this world, so stay posted. I hope Spring has arrived for you all and that life is good, have a great weekend and best wishes Les

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...