Thursday, March 15, 2007

Good evening, sorry I couldn't hook up to the Internet from my laptop tonight so no photos will save those for tomorrow. Just a great day here today sunny and warm, started out with the same breakfast format then my shift today was washing pans at 11am. I enjoyed that and then at 12noon I help serve the participants their meals I really enjoy that because i get to have some fun with them, then back to the pots. It is all very well organized and I was finished by 1.30p.m. Went for a run, I have now set up a system for my exercise and I run every second day, bike every day and do push ups and sit ups every day and then read and sunbathe for a couple of hours before supper. Tonight was poker night again and I also really enjoy this especially when I won four dollars!!!!!!! and no it is time to turn in and read. The park here is very friendly and the pace slow and I enjoy the peace. Tomorrow is trade days in a down town park haven't been before so will check it out. Will have to look for an Irish joke for Saturday, take care everyone...

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...