Friday, March 16, 2007

Good evening on this clear but a little cool evening. I am having trouble downloading pictures from my camera since yesterday and I cannot figure it out I was trying to organize my photographs and obviously did something wrong, sounds like a job for my nephew(Andy are you there?) Went to the trade days in the park today but I was there too early and mainly everyone was setting up, tomorrow is the best day I was told but I shall not be around, so came back and spent the afternoon doing lots of little things before my shift after supper tonight. Some of these participants have some amazing stories to tell, I played yatzee with one lady today, she and her care giver husband are here, she had a massive stroke over 20 years ago, which left her with some serious problems but she loves to play cards and games and is just delightful to be around, so gentle and kind. Every day I am here it opens me up to what life can dish out and how brave and courageous lots of people are, this is a great place to be and very satisfying and nourishing for the soul. Big day in the big city tomorrow want to wish everyone a very happy St. Patrick's Day...

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...