Saturday, February 03, 2007

Well today is humble pie day..First of all best wishes to all the Canucks fans they beat my Oilers pretty easily the other night and then I must admit my earlier posts were rubbing it in about the hot sunny days a bit too much I have been informed, well woke up to pouring rain this morning which lasted well through the afternoon..this is not so bad because the crops, grass and gardens sure need the rain and it also enabled me to watch two live soccer games from England, always a treat, then took a long walk on the beaches I think maybe over 6 miles, came back to the barrio and saw the church procession, the priest is in the van, followed by the boys and their noisy instruments and now listening to the Canucks beating the Flames….the pictures today are of again kids I passed on the way to the beach I always carry candy for them and they love to have their pictures taken and they know all about digital cameras because after I take the pictures they come rushing up and want to see the photo played back to them. Tried to capture some wave movement and rock formations and then the church, the forecast is great for the next while…. this weekend is a holiday weekend, Monday is Constituition day so the town is a little busier with local people coming in…wish you all a pleasant weekend…

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...