Saturday, February 10, 2007





Tortillas…….this is today’s subject….took an early morning bike ride, well 8.30am at least, and went back of the barrio and into a small village on the other side of the highway and came across this small home, which had the front end converted into a small tortilla making factory, we stopped our bikes and watched the people lining up to buy their tortillas and we politely asked if we could take photographs, the owner was so nice and she welcomed us inside to take as many photos as we wanted and it was cool to see the machine in operation, with the young man picking up the warm tortillas after they had been through the machine making process, I thanked the lady so much and as per typical Mexican fashion she would not let us leave without going to the machine and handing each of us a fresh hot tortilla, what an experience……..The other photos were of sights we saw on the way….it was a great way to start a day….I shall probably be “blogless” for a couple of days, I leave here tomorrow, heading back to that little town called Rincon about 50 mins north of Puerta Vallarta, where I am visiting with friends before I pick up my brother, coming from England, on Tuesday night, we will over night in PV then drive back here Wednesday….wish you all a great weekend, take care have fun and be happy..

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...