Saturday, February 17, 2007





Today was sort of a lazy day, I went for my run this morning then Malc and I went to Ramón for breakfast (English style) and watched a live English soccer game, then came back to the apartment and lounged around the pool before going for a bike ride. Then in to the town centre again in the evening as this weekend is carnival weekend and there are many shows on the stage, last night we saw belly dancers and tonight was a group from Guadalajara, Polynesian dancers, both shows very good, then we come home about 10pm and play scrabble, I am not going to say who has won the first two games, oh alright then I WILL, I did!!! AND IF ANY ONE E MAILS ME AND TELLS ME THAT SEALION IS TWO WORDS, they will be banned from reading my blog!!! Pictures today are of course my seven-letter scrabble word, the baby donkey just around the corner from the apartment; the show tonight and the cute kids…have a great weekend everyone…

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...