Saturday, February 24, 2007






I think we were both a little tired today after our adventure of the last days so whilst my brother sat and counted his money, I had to clean the van. We then had a quiet day around the house and then to the beach for a couple of hours.
The coke a cola Pearson boys are seen in a small cantina where we had been invited to see a small stage show of female impersonators, we went with an open mind not knowing what to expect but we were quite pleased that everything was very classy and tastefully done and the show was entertaining and the singers were very good.On a more sombre note I have to let you all now that I have tasted defeat…Malc whipped me at scrabble tonight fair and square so for those who like stats…Mexico kid 5 Old Mexico kid 1…have a great weekend everyone, we are down to out last few days so we have lots of activities planned.

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...