Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I suppose you all think that my life is just full of beaches, swimming, biking, hiking and watching sunsets, well let me tell you that I also have chores that I have to do and today is laundry day……this is a long process that takes all day…first of all I have to go through the apartment and gather all the laundry and put inside a pillow case, then I have to get on my bike and pedal about 400 yards to the lavanderia, no mean feat when it is hot and you haven’t had breakfast yet. Say hola to Vicky’s daughter give her my pillow case and arrange to come back at 6pm. Then I go do the things mentioned in the first line. When 6pm comes around and most of you are home having supper or watching the news, not me, I have to get back on my bike and pedal away again and collect my laundry, pay the 40 pesos about 4 dollars give the kids candy and a tip and bike home and put the clean laundry away……another working day in paradise…

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...