Friday, February 09, 2007

Alas…….all has not been well in paradise here these last few days, no amount of 87 degree weather, balmy nights, swimming, hiking, biking, walking the beaches, not having to work could make up for the fact that I ran out of TEA!!!!!!!!!! How can an Englishman survive a morning with out tea? Would think a progressive country like this would stock Red Rose tea on their grocery shelves, but no………….what was I to do?? Fear no more through the help of wonderful friends who purchased afore mentioned Red Rose tea and then had it transported all this way to me I am now basking in the knowledge that tomorrow morning will be OK and I shall be able to survive my busy days by having my nice cup of tea, thank you!!!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...