Wednesday, January 24, 2007






Still have not figured a way to post a picture and describe it, so these are pictures from today, first of I went to the local market to buy my 5 pounds of strawberries for 5.00 dollars, so a couple of market pictures, on the way saw this great house with the beautiful flowers up in front. then packed up a lunch and took a local panga(boat) out across the lagoon past the big swanky Hotel with the yatchs moored close by(so much money so close to so much poverty) then walked past chickens, beautiful golf course with no one playing (greens fee about 150.00 dollars) to this lovely deserted beach, climbed over some rocks and the small bay was all to myself, very nice and relaxing, panga back and a great day!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...