Monday, January 22, 2007

my readers you are so smart you probalby already know all about this but me I have just been introduced to SKYPE...amazing i have just been talking to my very bright nephew in England for 12 minutes over the computer it was just like he was next door, Andy simply gave me the skype web site, I downloaded myself, thats right , all by myself and I am set to go, in a few minutes I am going to talk to my brother, so anybody who wants to talk to me all you have to do is go to skype.com and down load the system takes a few minutes you pick yourself a password, e mail with your pass word and I can give you my skype name and we can talk...the modern age what happened to 45's and 8 track cassettes...

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...