Friday, January 12, 2007

Day 42 of retirement and I am really enjoying my lifestyle, I realize that this is not a vacation, this is what I do!!!! I have already met some very interesting and kind people on my travels and doors are starting to open for me. My first post back in November had me saying how nasty the word "blog" is and one of my learned and smart friends e mailed me today with a new word which I thinks fits the bill, this is now my "Travelogue" much nicer!!!!!!! Thanks...... Well saturday morning looms and this means me having pancakes at a little restaurant on the beach and watching live soccer being televised from England, how good is that....All is well in my world and thank you all for the kinds comments about my journey, take care and be safe....Les

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...